The Outreach Service has an extensive range of up to date resources to support Literacy/Numeracy including:
- A wide selection of structured reading schemes consisting of high interest/low reading age and phonics based books.
- Standardised and diagnostic assessment materials for reading and spelling.
- Resources to support the development of spelling skills, both phonic and high frequency linked to Letters & Sounds, eg, games, strategies, ICT.
- Assessment materials to develop basic numeracy skills.
- Examples of the Wave 3 and Wave 3 interventions suggested by Hertfordshire LA.
- A wide range of numeracy resources, including Numicon and Numdrum.
All resources can be viewed on our Open Afternoons or by appointment with the Outreach link teacher.
Staff will source appropriate resources according to the needs of the child. Some resources can be borrowed for short periods of time.