In order to ensure that school keeps moving forward and improving, we have a School Development Plan which we review throughout the year. This plan enables us to consider and improve each area of our work on an on-going basis.
The plan is developed from information provided by OfSTED, governors, staff, parents (through the parents’ forum) and pupils (through weekly circle time meetings).
The identified areas for improvement are:
- To develop the leadership and management of the school
- To improve the quality of teaching, learning and assessment
- To improve the personal development, behaviour and welfare of pupils
- To improve pupil outcomes by raising standards and improving progress
- To improve and develop the early years foundation stage provision
Click here to view an overview of our School development Plan.